Engaging with other professionals and practitioners expands the opportunity to deliver excellence in programs and workshops that build on the principles of Appreciation Inquiry, and the competencies of the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
- I work with a collaborative collective of forceful and playful innovators and imaginators.
- We engage with clients to prepare custom-designed offerings to propel you and your organization to reach your highest goals and fondest dreams
- We deliver extraordinary experiences for individuals ready to explore and express their passions.
- We support social innovators and change makers. We know they are taking the creative actions needed to solve social problems and transform the way we live, work and interact.
- I am the Co-Director of the 3D Coaching Academy at CoachWhizz, designed to facilitate the skills needed for professional coaching. Deep coaching skills, mentoring and self-awareness are key components in this program to help a coach find within themselves what they need to best serve others. Our coach training program is currently under review by the International Coaching Federation to be approved at the ACTP (Accredited Coach Training Program) level.
- I was the senior facilitator for The Rayner Institute, an organization offering ICF accredited professional coach training. I provided many students the opportunity for a life-changing education.
- I facilitate programs and workshops designed to engage and educate. I love the development of customized content for groups and teams.